Wednesday, December 08, 2004

Lease to own Über Gizmo store?

You can lease to own houses and cars right? But those are for money purposes, how about for trying something out? I am constantly scouring the net for reviews on products I am interested in, and it is not uncommon to find conflicting reviews (its mostly subjective anyway). Plus, when I actually get my hands on something I will find quirks myself. Now the brick and mortar places are good for checking something out but #1 you only get to try it out at the store, #2 they have limited selections. What about a Amazon sized gadget place that let you lease to own (and if you don’t like it then whatever) gizmos, you can do all the net research etc narrow it down then get the gizmo, and then lease it to try it out and see if you like it, if you do then viola! You buy it!

I am sure there are all sorts of details that I am not thinking of but the theory sounds good right?