Wednesday, July 11, 2007

360 Panoramic of the Garden


360 Panoramic of the Garden
Originally uploaded by gaikokujinkyofusho

This is the garden in my "compound" that I walk around in (circles?) quite often. The receptionist (part day guard, part receptionist) has quite the green thumb (which is helped along with inordinate amounts of water considering the climate) and these flowers are some of the more aromatic flowers I have smelled, which I believe is saying a lot considering my mother is a licensed florist.At any one time there are at least four vehicles parked here, so this was definitely a down day since sometimes there are so many cars that they park on the sidewalk as they don't seem to like leaving their cars on the street (I haven’t asked if it's for the sake of their cars safety or what, perhaps it is to avoid too much attention).There is a small spigot at the end of the sidewalk to the right, and pump to the right of it hidden by the bush. I will get a better picture of them later but everyday our organization lets the neighbors come and get water so they send their kids every morning.