Friday, October 21, 2005

Opera 9.0 Preview 1 is now available for download

Well the Opera (my love) 9.0 preview 1 is out. I tried it out and first two things that come to mind are "Damn thats fast" and "thank god for the opera:config" (you type "opera:config" in the address bar and it gives you a very comprehensive configurations menu). But then I thought about another love/utility, Del.icio.us/tagging. There is a slim chance that this will be added but I really doubt it. I swear by del.icio.us, and have coveted the del.icio.us extension that Firefox has and the pre-built in support for it in Flock; I feel a bit betrayed. This is a feature I have been praying for before "tagging" was ever (to my knowledge) talked about (Back then I preached about it like a database and "crossreferencing"... Sigh.